Wednesday, March 13, 2013

MY Current and Long Lasting Obsession.


I have recently been in a serious relationship with the infamous Dr.Martens for about a year now. I remember the first pair I brought in New York; they were neon pink (which I recently sold in order to buy another pair.) Me being from Memphis, nobody was wearing Dr.Martens because they had never heard of them and of course I got many strange stares. Now I can say within a year, I have purchased a silver/metallic pair, a black pair, and a Barbie pink pair. Dr.Martens is such a versatile shoe that can be worn with about anything. You can play up Dr.Martens with a flirty skirt/dress or play them down with a pair of boyfriend jeans. Dr.Martens runs for about $125 online and in stores such as Journeys. I actually don't think that's too much for the shoe because they are made to LAST.
Check out these pair of Dr.Martens and YOU be the verdict: 

Custom Pair of Dr.Martens.

No comments:

Post a Comment