Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Boy Meets Girl.

As an up and coming/ aspiring stylist I am all about "branding" myself. I want to create a successful brand for "Alexis the Stylist." So I decided for CamoxFurs I will let my viewers know what exactly MY style consist of. I jumped around from where grunge meets urban, urban meets chic, and finally where Boy Meets Girl fit my style perfectly. My style is so versatile depending on how I am feeling that day to be honest. My style icon is the FAB Teyana Taylor, Rihanna, and of course June Ambrose. I can say I take pieces from each of their styles, especially Teyana Taylor and create my OWN look. 
Here are samples of my OOTD:
Army Pants- Target
White Tank-Rainbow
Timberland- Finish Line
Jean Jacket- Forever 21
Rock Smith Beanie ( As seen on Teyana Taylor)- Karmaloop.com 
Scarf- Urban Outfitters
Ramones Tee- Forever 21
Jean Jacket- Forever 21
Mustard Pants- Forever 21
Cheetah Print Dunks- City Gear
Letterman Jacket- Urban Outfitters
Black Tank- Rainbow
Black Jeggings- Marshall's
Gold&Black Reebok- City Gear
Jean Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Scarf- Urban Outfitters
Printed Leggings- Urban Outfitters
Timberland- Finish Line
Mustard Tank- Macy's 
Whit Tank- Rainbows
Distressed Jeans-  JCPenney
Silver Dr.Martens- Journeys
Patterned Windbreaker- Forever 21
Black Leggings- Forever 21
Silver Dr.Martens- Journey's 

Hope YOU enjoy ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment